U.K. Immigration Lawyer- Helen Smith
Helen is an immigration lawyer who assists her clients with the full range of UK immigration and nationality matters. With almost ten years experience in some of London’s leading immigration law firms, Helen works with her clients to develop their immigration strategy and to achieve their long-term immigration goals. Her experience includes points-based system applications, including Tier1 Investors and Entrepreneurs, Tier 2 sponsor licence issues, permanent residence and naturalisation, spousal applications and EEA matters.
Helen’s clients include investors, business owners and entrepreneurs, private individuals and corporates.
Helen’s experience also includes immigration appeals, human rights based and discretionary applications and assisting multinational corporates with their global mobility programmes.
She has published several articles in PLC magazine and provided training to clients on immigration compliance, including right to work checks.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales, April 2003
- College of Law, London (LPC) 2000
- University of Wales, Cardiff (LLB Law and Spanish) 1998
- Dealing with a refusal- Lexis PSL Immigration.
- Business visitors: UK immigration pitfalls- PLC Magazine.
- Employers’ immigration compliance: issues for multinationals- PCL Magazine.
- Immigration update: managing compliance and sponsor renewal- PCL Magazine.
- The permanent immigration limits: a practical guide for employers- PCL Magazine.
Helen is fluent in English and Spanish.
Schedule a 30-minute consult
If you would like to talk to Helen about U.K. immigration or to one of our U.S. immigration lawyers, please click on the schedule button and take a moment to fill out the intake questions to better help us serve you on the call.